When the gentlemen at ERGO decided to send the whole team out to Vegas, it almost seemed like a fairy tale. Las Vegas. The place that even Barbara Streisand can always sell out. The place of Eastern European folklore. The place where people come and try to woo women with the massive amounts of money and foolish bets, failing to realize we all pay the same price for hookers anyway. And most importantly, the place where the Blue Man Group finally found their home. And we were all to be sent out there to enjoy a week of…Vegasness.
Contrary to popular belief, nothing that was anything like “The Hangover” happened. However, in the name of stupidity and negligence of most forms of responsibility being cool, here is a list of things that did happen:
- Scott, the intern, rode home on the roof of Joe Mac’s car, grasping on for his life along the 50 mph road. (without anyone in the car knowing)
- Popular rap artist Juelz Santa tried to fight me.
- Dingus flipped the dune buggy.
- Rob Brown skated hard every day, resulting in a series of half-conscious groans on the last morning as he twisted and turned in bed, always finding a new area of his body to aggravate.
-Norman Woods and Kris Markovich had a highly anticipated beer drinking contest. Kris won all rounds, but Norman would still make 99% of the population look stupid. (Video coming soon)
- Lil D entered a surfing competition at the Mandalay Bay wave pool. After taking 1st place and a $500 check, he decided that he would use the money to go to Hawaii to tackle the big waves of the North Shore.
- Everybody went out under the blank of Las Vegas’ arid heat, gambling and sweating and sinning, enjoying every breath of the oxygenated evil jungle. Some went home with extra money. Some went home in hawaiian shirts. All went home with a smile